Monday 26 May 2014

NUA fashion show



Really sorry for having not posted anything for a while, I’ve been super busy with the last couple of weeks before finishing my final year at university.. but on friday i handed in my last ever project! 
sign of relief!

So i thought I’d do a post on my very stressful but fun experience within the last couple of weeks…

We had Betty Jackson and Hilary Alexander come into the university for our selection day, choosing the collections that will be shown at the NUA fashion show and at London graduate fashion week..
Luckily for me, I found out that my collection will be shown at both shows.. I was over the moon!!!
 And as i've been doing recent posts on my progression with my collection, I thought i'd show you guys a few snaps of my collection that were taken from the NUA show.

Sisters Autumn/Winter 14-15












What is your favourite garment?
Hope you like my collection!

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing, well done! You're so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie, it seems that hard work really does pay off! x

    ReplyDelete