Wednesday 23 July 2014

Holiday purchases

Under a month till i go on holiday to Nice! so i thought it was time to go holiday shopping (didnt realise how soon it was!) ooops.

I took a trip to Westfields on sunday thinking i'll buy lots then, but i found it so hard to rummage through the sales so i thought i'd stick to what i know best, online shopping and discount codes!





I had a look on Romwe and bought this laaaavely black maxi dress! it has a low v and looks loose and breezy just what i want for the summer sun! and i also bought this white bikini with a black trim. Romwe has to be one of my favourites to shop online! reasonable and affordable prices for real nice garms!

I then went to have have a look on Fashion Union for the first time! and was nicely surprised with what lovely treats i could find and came across this white playsuit with yet another low v
feeling abit daring considering i'm a little self conscious of the top half of my body so i'm hoping, fingers crossed i'll like it just the same on me as they are on the models. 

Pictures will follow when they arrive!
What do you think of my holiday purchases so far?







2 comments:

  1. love what you got, especially the playsuit!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was debating whether to get it or not, so glad i did!
    thanks danielle!:)

    ReplyDelete