Monday 19 January 2015

OOTD // BLACK ON BLACK








 Yesterday i had my sisters birthday meal so i thought i'd have a good ol rummage in my wardrobe to see what i could put together.
Thought i'd give it a little rest of wearing my oversized coats/cardigans and get out my leather jacket for a change! and found my kaftan i haven't worn since the summer so decided to layer it up as it's bloody freezing and waalaaa!
 

 My sister got me this bag for christmas from ASOS and i bloody love it, especially now i'm freelancing alot in london it's such a good size to get around with nothing more annoying than being on the underground in a tight space with a maHOOsive bag.


2 comments:

  1. perfect gift, love the bag! and of course an all blk outfit is always a winner <3
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete